Evans Forum
Sochi owner announced the transfer of footballer Zabolotny t

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Evans Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Nilufar

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-08-2021 12:11:10    Onderwerp: Sochi owner announced the transfer of footballer Zabolotny t Reageren met citaat
“Zabolotny left“ Sochi ”, I wish him good luck in CSKA. The rest of the leaders remain in the club,” RIA Novosti quotes Rotenberg. CSKA coach Olic will join the coaching staff of the Croatian national team at Euro 2020 Zabolotny, a graduate of CSKA. He played for Astrakhan "Volgar-Gazprom", Yekaterinburg "Ural", Bryansk "Dynamo", "Ufa", Voronezh "Fakel", "Tosno" and St. Petersburg "Zenith". Since 2019, he has pinup defended the colors of Sochi, in which he played 52 games and scored 15 goals. The head coach of the Russian national team Stanislav Cherchesov included Zabolotny in the list of players who will be called up for the collection of the national team before the European Championship.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
candymika

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-09-2021 04:35:16    Onderwerp: minesweeper Reageren met citaat
Thanks for the nice articles. It is very useful for me. I am so glad I found this article. Thank you for sharing with us, I also always learn something new from your posts.minesweeper
Terug naar boven
milosa12

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-12-2021 10:58:06    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
This is a great article. I like this topic. This site has a lot of advantages. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thank you for re-posting this post.
cookie clicker
Terug naar boven
chunmin89

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-05-2022 10:13:19    Onderwerp: munmin Reageren met citaat
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I am glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! nytimes crossword
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Evans Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: